We are looking for people with an appreciation for implementation of traditional and modern designs! People who are professional, approachable, reliable and of course with great knowledge of interior design.
* Diploma or degree in Interior Design. 3D design, graphic design, fashion/ textile design, architecture or fine art preferred.
* Good knowledge of the principles and methods of surveying and inspecting sites and buildings, preparatory to planning and designing.
* Knowledge and understanding of interior construction methods, some knowledge of exterior building construction would be an asset.
* 4- 8 years full- time experience with using Interior drafting programs (AutoCAD, 20 20, etc..)
* Ability to conceptualize in the 3D form and sketch out ideas.
* Good knowledge of the terminology, methods, practices, and techniques of interior drafting.
* Have a great design and graphic sense, good space planning skills and strong construction detailing knowledge.
* Basic ability to conceptualize a design vision and communicate it through sketches.
* Ability to prepare a complex working drawing set from rough sketches and oral instructions.
* Possess an interest in changing trends in design and the processes involved in architecture, interior design and construction.
* Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; interest and experience in using technology and the internet to improve work efficiency.
* Well-versed in CAD, Microsoft Office and very comfortable using the internet as a research tool.
* Ability to assertively, persuasively and effectively communicate with clients to keep all projects on time and on budget.
* Responsible, authentic, reliable, honest, efficient, accurate, good memory, helpful, inclusive/ collaborative, cooperative, team player.
*Able to process and apply constructive criticism and direction.
We are always accepting resumes!! To apply click here!! Or email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org